Like you, The Bourgeois Automotive Group continues to navigate these challenging and unprecedented times. The spread of COVID-19 is top of mind, and all Bourgeois dealerships are committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of our team members, customers and communities today, and every day.
Automotive dealership operations have been classified as an essential service by the province of Ontario. We understand there may be unexpected issues with your vehicle, so we are open to assist you. Our locations are operating with shorter hours and reduced staff, so please check with your local Bourgeois Automotive Group dealership and book your sales or service appointment online or by phone before coming into the dealership.
For the safety of both our team members and customers we will be maintaining distance when you visit our locations.
Extra precautions have been taken in the following areas:
New & Pre-Owned Sales:
- We’re moving to an online showroom. Our sales departments are open by appointment only to ensure your safety.
- Test drives from home instead of coming to the dealership. Please phone to discuss with a sales person for further details.
- All test drives and loaner vehicles are being cleaned, sanitized, vacuumed and wiped down every time they are used.
Service & Parts
- Home pick-up and drop-off of customer’s vehicles (available at select locations).
- Sanitizing vehicles by wiping down upon arrival and before returning to customers.
- Wrapping of seats, steering wheels in plastic as well as floor mat covers.
- Placing keys in plastic bags upon arrival to avoid hand-to-hand contact.
- Taped areas that demonstrate safe distancing when in the dealership.
Sanitization and Hygiene:
- All high traffic areas to be wiped every 2-3 hours (desks, counters, waiting areas).
- Suspending all food and beverage services.
- Increased hand sanitizer stations throughout the dealership.
Things we ask of our customers:
- Please do not visit a location if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, have been in contact with anybody who has been unwell, or if you yourself have felt unwell.
- Please sanitize your hands once you arrive and before you leave the dealership.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and respond based on the guidance of our governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these difficult times and wish you and your family stay healthy and well.
Thank you for your business, and for placing your trust in The Bourgeois Automotive Group.
The Bourgeois Automotive Group